Recomendations on Books

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Jul 12 05:27:17 EDT 2002

"Ray Tux" <res0s92a at verizon.net> writes:

> Hello I am a beginer to programming and I have chose Python. I was
> just wandering if you guys could recomend some good Python Beginers
> books.

If you have a good internet connection, you may not need a book at
all.  There are a bunch of recommended guides here:

    http://www.python.org/doc/Newbies.html

I have precisely one book on Python -- which I got for free because I
did tech review for it -- and more than a shelf's worth of books on
other languages.  I guess one could draw conclusions from this :)

Cheers,
M.

--
  The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste.
              -- Steve Jobs, (From _Triumph of the Nerds_ PBS special)