Python to XML to Python conversion

Mark markvkane at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 20:08:47 EDT 2002

Hello,

Recently my employer has asked me to do some computer work though I'm
just savvy enough to write minor programs of little significance.  My
job is to write a program that will be generic enough to take any form
of Python dictionary and be able to convert it to XML and back.
Ladies and gentlemen I am completely at a loss, I'm not a good
programmer.  If anyone one has any good, simple and complicated
examples, or tips I would be eternally greatful if you'd share them
with me.  I have searched desperately through every posting I could
find on the subject, but to no avail.  Please Help!

Regards,______
Markus|_______|
______|