html login with python?

Mr Spannik mrspnk at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 15:19:32 EDT 2002

Try looking at the urllib-module, think it has a Authentication-feature. If
not, use the http-module and do it the hard way. You'll have to put the
headers in the http-request manually and to get authenticated put something
like :

h.putheader("AUTHORIZATION", "Basic %s" %
string.replace(base64.encodestring("% \s:%s" % (username, password)),

I know this was a messy reply, but hopefully it will get you going :-)

Thomas

news:agkkpi$2g0$02$1 at news.t-online.com...