Help with win32ui.CreateFileDialog

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Jul 18 18:40:27 EDT 2002

Dr. Thomas Hübner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running into a problem with win32ui.CreateFileDialog during the
> selection of multiple files. I am successful in selecting files only up
> to a certain number. The number depends on the length of the path, e.g.
> selecting files from "E:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\thomas\Eigene
> Dateien\GP\kunden\tracker\" works up to 7 file, doing the same for
> "E:\temp" doesn't break until 10+ files.

Unfortunately, your code looks fine.  I checked the win32ui code and it
is not making any size assumptions, so I fear the limitation is in MFC
itself.  I don't really have the time to check this out, but as the
complete source code is available to win32ui and MFC itself, it should
not be too hard to track down.

Mark.