Using Python for processing of large datasets (convincing managment)

Thomas Jensen spam at ob_scure.dk
Tue Jul 9 04:35:14 EDT 2002

Cameron Laird wrote:
> In article <3D2A2586.5070302 at ob_scure.dk>,
> Thomas Jensen  <spam at obscure.dk> wrote:
> 			.
>
>>The last 6 months I've been working almost exclusivly on a (commercial)
>>project heavily based on SOAP (not for performance objectives though :-).
>>That part really doesn't scare me :-)
>
> 			.
> Let me know if you want to publicize your work.
> I frequently write articles and profiles of SOAP
> projects for State-side magazines (and worldwide,
> when there's an opportunity).

Sounds interresting, it's coded in VB/C# though.
Please mail me privately if You're still interested.
(I've had som problems with my email but I'm hoping to sort them out today)

--
Best Regards
Thomas Jensen