Completion in emacs mode

Sandy Norton sandskyfly at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:12:11 EDT 2002

"Mark McEahern" :
> > I'm looking for the ability to do command completion in Emacs' python
> > mode. I haven't managed to get Google to show me anything really
> > pertinent to this quest.
>
> http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/338/1993/12/0/1878323/

Useful enough link except for the fact that a portion of the code is
missing from the post due to some cut-and-paste mishap. Subsequently,
a couple of nice fellows try to salvage the problem by providing diffs
of the emacs extension...

Given that we are now in dodgy waters, is there an alternative to this
route? (perhaps post a complete version of the extension here :-)

regards,

Sandy