"my brain hurts" or is isinstance broken?

Robert Kuzelj robert_kuzelj at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 03:40:30 EDT 2002

> What is implicit about it? It is explicitly saying "if it's a new-style
> class or an old-style class".
it is implicit cause i dont want to ask what kind of
class that is but if it is an instance. that is is is it an object
created by an instantiation-action (aka x = X()) this is very
clearly distinglishable im my code from creating a class-object
(class X:...).

anyway i think we should stop this thread. nobody else seems to
be bothered by this except for me and there is a workaround
(that i dont like but do not have to)

ciao robertj