Where is Source for Node Class?

Harvey Frey hsfrey at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 1 17:18:34 EDT 2002

     I'm trying to convert a C program which makes extensive use of pointers
 and lists. I assume that dictionaries would be the corresponding python
 method, but I'd like to see an example.

     I see that minidom uses a node class, apparently subclassed from a node
 class in xml.dom.
 I searched through the other .py files in xml/dom, but I can't find the
 original node class that minidom is importing.

     I am a rank beginner in python, so don't hesitate to mention obvious
 blunders and misunderstandings.

 Harvey