Using Python for processing of large datasets (convincing managment)

Thomas Jensen spam at ob_scure.dk
Mon Jul 8 17:57:58 EDT 2002

Stephan R.A. Deibel wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, Laura Creighton wrote:

[snip - cool links]

Beeing away from this group for 6 months, I had almost forgotten how
kind and helpful people here is - that goes for all of you, thanks.

Since I'm quite busy right now (and I'm on vacation, damn it :-) and is
leaving for Praha, Czech Republic on Thursdag, I might not be able to
reply to every post. However do know that I will utilize my own (and
Google's) mirror of this thread in the comming weeks.

Cheers! (already looking forward to cheap Budwiser and Urquell! :-)

--
Best Regards
Thomas Jensen