[OT] Corrections about Java

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Tue Jul 9 06:38:24 EDT 2002

On Tuesday 09 July 2002 12:21, Gerhard Häring wrote:
> No, endless loop in my JVM, too. Btw. Python sorts this out in that
> continue inside a try-block is illegal.
I know. But it's also *illegal* to try loop break, then go continue.

> > > Btw. Python had a similar problem in 2.0, IIRC.
> > At least Python 1.5 no.
> Wow, do you drive an antique car, too? ;-)
No, but Python 1.5 on our few OLD production servers, where theirs beurocracy
does not allow to upgrade it. :-)

--
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows] System -> Repartitioning Disk for Linux...
(By cbbrown at io.org, Christopher Browne)