Multi language software development?

Ingo Linkweiler i.linkweiler at gmx.de
Tue Jul 9 13:34:09 EDT 2002

Hi,

do you know any tools or IDEs, which allow multi-language software development with python? (English, German ...)
I do not need this for a special project, it is just a gernal question.

I want....
- GUIs supporting more than one language
- Replace strings in existing code (list of words)
- use multiple language strings within my source code

I have searched with google and at "Vaults of Parnassus" without finding something.

One way is to replace all strings by variables, and put the variables in a module.
Do you know other good ways to develop software for more than one language and to translate existing software?

Ingo