A better self

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Jul 11 23:44:12 EDT 2002

"Louis M. Pecora" wrote:

> In article <3D2CEDA1.4ACA69FE at engcorp.com>, Peter Hansen
> <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:
>
> > Actually, the Morse is much easier to write, since it doesn't
> > require the Shift key (god how I hate underscores)
>
> Just go and design + develope your own keyboard.

Since you post without smileys, I can only assume you are serious?

To which my response is: you can't be serious.  :-)

(Hint, the original was a joke... note the partial wink.  I do
hate underscores, but concluding from that that my best option
is to design and develop my own keyboard is just bizarre.)

-Peter