ssh and Python

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Tue Jul 23 09:05:20 EDT 2002

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 13:00, Erno Kuusela wrote:
> that probably means that they have disabled them because they
> fear people will use passphraseless rsa keys. i suggest
> you have a chat with the administrator, as hardcoding
> the password is a worse solution.

Yeah, I agree. Fully. But life in the computer science sometimes sucks...

--
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

Microsoft Corp., concerned by the growing popularity of the free 32-bit
operating system for Intel systems, Linux, has employed a number of top
programmers from the underground world of virus development. Bill Gates stated
yesterday: "World domination, fast -- it's either us or Linus". Mr. Torvalds
was unavailable for comment ...
(rjm at swift.eng.ox.ac.uk (Robert Manners), in comp.os.linux.setup)