Is this possible in python?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed Jul 10 19:09:59 EDT 2002

Yes, all of it is possible. You'll want to use Python, Tkinter and the
Pmw/Blt 3rd party packages. You may also be able to do it with wxPython or
fltk.

(Just because I have this feeling: Please don't email me directly asking
about these packages - either ask on comp.lang.python or search yahoo or
google.)

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA