Tkinter vs. wxPython

Rhymes raims at dot.com
Thu Jul 18 17:47:43 EDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:19:57 -0700, "Gabe Newcomb"
<Gabe.Newcomb at noetix.com> wrote:

>Ack!
>	I've been trying to get into wxPython, but I'm finding the lack
>of documentation difficult. There's some, and I'm very grateful for
>everybody who's contributed it, but I'm somebody who really likes having
>a decent reference and more examples.
>
>My question is this: is there any compelling reason I shouldn't just go
>with Tkinter instead? I work (for now) exclusively on Win32 boxes, by
>the way.

I suggest you to search on google.com old threads about that :)
However, I think wxPython's apps have a better look-and-feel than
Tkinter's...but the main drawback (of wxPython) is that Tkinter is the
_default_ GUI in Python's official release

--
Rhymes
rhymes at myself.com
" ride or die "