Is there a Python text-editor suitable to embed in a VB app (newbie question)

david evans david.evans at ittransition.co.uk
Sun Jul 14 11:07:21 EDT 2002

I'm very new to Python (nearly 10 day experience now) but thanks to "Python
Programming on Win32" I've been able to construct a VB prototype, ODBC based
development tool with a  Python "scripting" cabability.

My script editor is really sad though.  It's simply a MS text box.

Is there a way that I can embed the Pythonwin editor (or similar, existing,
language-aware editor) into a VB project?

Any suggestions or pointers (other than write it all in Python -- I'm not
good enough to do that) will be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

David Evans