ICQ package anywhere ?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Jul 30 08:38:58 EDT 2002

"Gillou" <nospam at bigfoot.com> writes:

> I'm actually building a monitoring system that sends mail alerts to
> sysadmins.
> I'd like to add ICQ messages and didn't find python packages (google,
> parnassus, sourceforge) to send alerts to ICQ recipients.
> Any hint ?
> Thanks in advance !

Well, there's my icqlib wrapper:

    http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/hacks/pyicqlib.html

which works to the point of sending messages.  Dunno what happened to
icqlib development; either it stalled or it's gone somewhere else and
left me in the dark...

Cheers,
M.

--
  One of the great skills in using any language is knowing what not
  to use, what not to say.  ... There's that simplicity thing again.