Error including win32net in a Python COM server

Emanuel Borges eaborges at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:38:34 EDT 2002

> win32net uses functions only available on Win NT/2k/XP - you should use
> win32wnet for Win9x.

Thanks Mark but I am using these functions on a Windows 2000 system.
The functions themselves work fine.  It's when I include them into my
COM server that gives me errors.  If you register this code in your
registry, do you have the same problems?  I'm using VBA in Excel to
access these methods, if that helps...

Thanks,
Emanuel