openprojects python room is ruled by dangerous people

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Tue Jul 9 18:57:46 EDT 2002

Martijn Faassen <m.faassen at vet.uu.nl> wrote:
[snip]
> They do kick you out a bit readily, I agree. I got somewhat annoyed
> when I got kicked out while apologizing for spamming with a misfired
> copy & paste buffer.

This is a vile PSU accusation! It was some evil automated system that did
not allow me to apologize, apparently, and I misattributed this to a
human agent. Again proof of the evil robot conspiracy against mankind.

My new complaint about #python is a rather locker-room atmosphere
that seems to have snuck into the place over time. I suspect this is
yet more proof of the evil robot conspiracy.

Regards,

Martijn