Using Python for processing of large datasets (convincing managment)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Jul 8 07:43:18 EDT 2002

Thomas Jensen <null at obscure.dk.X> writes:

> Hello group (and list :-),

They don't seem to be online yet, but Tim Couper's slides on "Selling
Python to a Fortune 500 Company" from EuroPython might be interesting
to read.

They'll appear here:

    http://europython.zope.nl/sessions/presentations/all

soonish (I hope).

Cheers,
M.

--
  Any form of evilness that can be detected without *too* much effort
  is worth it...  I have no idea what kind of evil we're looking for