HTML DOM parser?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Jul 18 23:52:06 EDT 2002

David LeBlanc wrote:

> adding time.sleep(2) made it work - gave the browser time to _have_ a
> document :-)

Ah, sorry to post code that isn't very robust.  I was just trying
to give you an example so you could judge whether it might be suitable.
I actually expected your answer to be that it was very far from being
useful to you...

In this case, you should probably look at "ie.busy", which you should
monitor after things like ie.navigate() to make sure the documented
has been fully loaded.

My choice of www.nightsong.com was of course because that's the
domain the OP posted from.  I didn't stop to think someone might
have a "www" subdomain which actually refused a connect request...
strange if you ask me.

-Peter