HT clear some wxPython fram?

Klaus Reinhardt K.Rdt at TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Jul 3 14:16:26 EDT 2002

Am 03.07.02 20:06:07, schrieb Cliff Wells <logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net>:

>What do you want to clear from the frame?  You've put nothing into it.  I think
>you are confusing the stdout window with the frame.  If you notice, when you
>run your program, two windows open.  The first one with the title "Close me" is
>the frame.  The second window titled "wxPython stdout/stderr" is not the frame.
> I could be wrong, but I don't think there's any way to control the
>stdout/stderr window.  It's mostly for debugging purposes.
>
>What you will want to do instead is something more like this:

Hi
I will try this (here cut).
BUT:

Aktive Verbindungen

  Proto  Lokale Adresse         Remote-Adresse            Status
  TCP    0.0.0.0:1117           0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING
  TCP    127.0.0.1:4711         0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING
  TCP    217.81.119.164:1117    130.149.5.227:22       ESTABLISHED

This is shown in the "wxPython stdout/stderr"-frame.
(I'm a completely newby to python and OOP)

		K at Rdt