Creating Dynamic Web Pages (ZOPE)

Hugh Cowan hwcowan at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:43:12 EDT 2002

Thanks Michael for the reply and information.  It's good to know that
I am not "barking" up the wrong tree.  Now that I know I am headed in
the right direction I will do more reading and research and check-out
their web-site.  I just didn't want to spend a lot of time up front
just to find out in the end that it wouldn't work for me.

Hugh,