xslt on windows

Marko Faldix mf at mrinfo.de
Fri Jun 28 11:26:01 EDT 2002

Hello,

I tried installing 4suite's xslt on Win 2000, but I really don't know how to
deal with pathes.

I used

  Python-2.2.1.exe
  win32all-146.exe
  4Suite-0.12.0a2.win32-py2.2.exe

All scripts, wether if command-line or through web server, doesn't know
module xml.xslt.

Unfortunately, you can't import a module   *.site-packages.*, where * is
anything, because "-" is forbidden as part of module names.

Also, you can't copy directories from site-packages to c:\python22, they
don't work properly then.

Is there anybody using xslt with python? Maybe better with linux in place of
windows?

Best wishes,
--
Marko Faldix