[Application] Porn Toolkit/0.2.0

Christopher Encapera ChrisE at lantech.com
Fri Jun 28 09:28:57 EDT 2002

Gezz, and I thought I wrote a script for everything...Maybe we could all
chip in & get this guy a mail order bride - or perhaps someone could
recommend a nice community organization in his area where he could meet
others with (hopefully) slightly different hobbies ;)

Christopher Encapera
Network Administrator
Lantech.Com