why not "'in' in 'in'"?

Daniel Fackrell dfackrell at DELETETHIS.linuxmail.org
Fri Jun 14 16:03:14 EDT 2002

I'll try to figure out how to make this change next week sometime.  I've
been looking for a challenge where I'll be able to accomplish something
useful anyway, and this looks like one where I'll learn a lot without
spending too much time.

If I get stuck on the way, I'll be sure to ask for help here.

Tim, your post begs a question about bets, bots, and currency.  <wink>

--
Daniel Fackrell (dfackrell at linuxmail.org)
When we attempt the impossible, we can experience true growth.

news:aed9v40e68 at drn.newsguy.com...