Help with Black Adder...

Fredrik Juhlin laz at strakt.com
Fri Jun 7 02:45:08 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 06:16, rapskat wrote:
[snip]

I can't help you with your first (and I'm sure, more pressing) problem,
but:

> 2) Are there any good printed books out there for development swith BA and
> PyQT?  I have Deitel's "Python - How To Program" which is really excellent
> and comprehensive, however I was looking for something more specific to
> development within BA itself.
The book you're looking for is "GUI Programming with Python Using the Qt
Toolkit" by Boudewijn Rempt (ISBN# 0-9700330-4-4). It talks mainly about
programming with PyQT in general, but also about development using
BlackAdder. I have a copy, and even though I don't use it every day (I
find that the QT docs usually gives me the information that I need and I
don't use BlackAdder) I've found it quite useful.

//Fredrik