Looking for some Cookbook contributors

David Ascher DavidA at ActiveState.com
Fri Jun 7 14:52:44 EDT 2002

Hello everyone --

O'Reilly is looking for the following contributors to the
Python Cookbook, to get their addresses to send them free
copies of the book when it comes out:

    Nick Perkins

    David Shaw

    Matthew Wood

    Horst Hansen

If you are one of these people, please write back to me,
so that I can put the O'Reilly people in touch with you.

If you know how to reach one of these people and could
send me their contact information, that would be helpful too.

--David Ascher

PS: Alex and I are proofing the production ready copy, and
I at least am quite proud of what the Python community has
put together.  We'll show it off at OSCON!