My message text won't fit in a line

Aki Niimura akineko at pacbell.net
Sun Jun 2 18:08:47 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm writing a Tkinter program. A dialog box (showwarning) is used
to show my message which is a little longer.

My message in the dialog box is split into two lines which makes my message
very difficult read.

First I thought I could fix this by setting width=?? attribute. However,
it didn't work as the widget I had was the dialog itself not the Label
object I needed.

Is there any better idea to deal with this problem.
(Such as how to access a child widget of the Tk dialog)
Changing the geometory seems not a solution as the text won't change
even I resize the dialog size.

Any info, suggestions are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Aki Niimura