Python 2.2.1

Irmen de Jong irmen at NOSPAMREMOVETHISxs4all.nl
Thu Jun 13 18:07:14 EDT 2002

Dave wrote:
>     Hi, I am 12 years old and would like to begin learning Python over
> the summer.

Wow! Talking about good idea's to spend your free time in the summer ;-)
Good luck and I think you will enjoy learning Python.

>     How do I set the path and what should the name of the path be? All
> help and information would be appreciated. Thanks.:)

You could install ActivePython (as the other reply pointed out). That's
probably the easiest solution. It also comes with the PythonWin
GUI development environment, which saves you from typing a lot at
the command prompt.

If you really want to know... look around a bit for "PATH environment
variable", "c:\autoexec.bat" and "windows 98".
Maybe it's even in the Win98 help (just press F1)?

Irmen