activating a webpage's click command from python

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at acm.org
Mon Jun 10 14:38:31 EDT 2002

Quoth Andy McKay <amckay at merlintechnologies.com>:
>> does the job for Nortel on the TSE (disclaimer: anyone even
>> thinking of buying Nortel should probably just keep thinking :-).
>
> Oh come on its a bargain, a fraction of what it was, good buying
> opportunity ;)
>
> not-putting-my-money-there'ly yours

The normal "Efficient Market" hypothesis is that the present price at
which a stock trades on a public market is a fair price.

So if it's trading at $2, then there's no fairer price to be found.
It is a pretty good theory, all in all.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca@" "enworbbc"))
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/internet.html