python version?

George Hester hesterloli at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 04:17:54 EDT 2002

I remember once I tried to explain to my students the theory behind the limit in
calculus.  To 35 students.  Maybe 3 understood it in such a way that they could
present a solution back to me.  But most just didn't want to know.  I was wrong.
I was not teaching Mathematicians but Buisness students that just needed the
credit.  Now I am not someone who necessarily wants to code using Python in ASP.
I just want some code to find my version of Python using ASP.  I'm sorry if I
have not lived up to your expectations.

--
George Hester
news:K7PO8.16057$uk2.8406537 at twister.nyroc.rr.com...