Python and Eclipse

Simon Brunning SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 11:06:45 EDT 2002

Hmmm. It's basically a framework for building IDEs, and other things. It
ships with a plug in which makes it into a Java IDE, which as I said, is
superb. IBM is using the Eclipse framework for the next generation of its
WebSphere Studio tools, and that is what IBM are in it for. But other tools
vendors are also basing tools on Eclipse.

I cover Eclipse quite a lot in my web log,
<http://www.brunningonline.net/simon/blog/>.

Cheers,
Simon Brunning
TriSystems Ltd.