Kalman Filters, Particle Filters and SVM's

damien morton morton at dennisinter.com
Tue Jun 4 13:57:43 EDT 2002

Heres a filter that will get of nearly 100% of your spam.

if 'not sent only to me' or 'body contains my email address' or 'body
contains "click here"' then delete with prejudice.

BCC is the root of all spam. Servers should reject BCC email. An
efficient implimentation of BCC allows spam at cost O(1). Reject BCC
and the cost becomes O(N).