a Tree data-structure class?

Stephen Ferg steve at ferg.org
Fri Jun 21 09:10:30 EDT 2002

I do a lot of processing of tree-structured data, so I'm thinking it
would be useful to develop a generic Tree class that I could adapt to
various applications.  Or perhaps a Tree class and a generic Node
class.

But before I start trying to re-invent the wheel, I thought I'd ask if
anybody knows of something like this that has already been developed.

Note that I'm not talking about a Tree GUI widget, but about a tree
data structure, like a list, a queue, etc.

-- Steve Ferg (steve at ferg.org)