Windows versions of Python---pros and cons?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Mon Jun 24 22:40:11 EDT 2002

If redistribution of executables that use the cygwin.dll is important, it
should be noted that you can only do this if it's a GPL app (or maybe even
that requires permission) - commercial redistribution definately requires a
licen$e from RedHat. At one time it was $100 per developer.

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA