python mode for emacs

Syver Enstad syver-en+usenet at online.no
Fri Jun 21 12:02:14 EDT 2002

I've downloaded the latest version from the python cvs tree, and it
works fine. But... I am not too happy with the default face for the
py-pseudo-keywords face (None, self....), and tried to change it by
customizing the face, which worked fine until I restarted emacs and
the face got it's ugly default. I looked at the font-lock hook and it
seems that the face is overwritten each time python-mode is loaded
with the keyword face.

Is there a straight forward way of deciding how
the py-pseudo-keyword-face should look?
--

Vennlig hilsen

Syver Enstad