Be the first on your block to register your computer.
wurmy at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 28 17:33:01 CEST 2002
Neil Hodgson wrote:
> I suspect that a Python interpreter could be built out of a set of
> Outlook message processing rules although I wouldn't be the one to volunteer
> to do it whereas I will volunteer to do the Excel port if it should ever be
Cool! OutlookPython! I can see the ads now...
"Virus developers! Are you tired of having to use a shoddy language like VB for
your products? Then upgrade now to OutlookPython! Combining all the prized
features of Outlook(TM) with a real programming language, including:
- improved standard library makes reading mailboxes a breeze!
- attach any file with just one function call!
- reuse code to build your own virus library!
- excellent introspection features allow for self-modifying code!
- as an additional bonus, network features even allow for DoS attacks!
# decode for email address ;-)
The Pythonic Quarter:: http://www.awaretek.com/nowak/
More information about the Python-list