SOLVED (Re: Python hits the spot)

Siegfried Gonzi siegfried.gonzi at kfunigraz.ac.at
Wed Jun 26 03:08:44 EDT 2002

Bengt Richter wrote:

> That can be read two ways ;-)
> 1) Definitely no diagnosis, and 8 steps remain different as they were
> 2) Definitely no slowdowns, and 8 steps now execute with ~constant timing.
>
> Still curious ;-)

Hi,

point 2) is appropiate.

> I think the laptop manufacturer should buy it for you (unless you were
> running it outside specs for ambient temperature and ventilation).
> Good luck.

They made me the offer to collect my laptop and look inside. Their
stance actually ist that the cooler itself does wobbling and that is the
reson for the strange beahvior.

If my paper is over I will see to give them my laptop. I will then
report any changes.

Regards,
S. Gonzi