enlightenment (Re: python cgi + IIS)

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Jun 26 09:53:32 EDT 2002

"Axel Grune" <NineOfSix at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:3D13522E.6010703 at gmx.de...
> > for, and so forth) give an account of all the steps you have performed
>
> This steps: http://www.e-coli.net/pyiis.html
>
> This doc tells you to change the 'App Mapping' in the properties of
> [IISAdmin] to enable the execution of python files for the entire server
> but for any reason it doesn't work.
> In the end our admin suggested to change the properties of 'Default Web
> Site' (the node above [IISAdmin]) and then it works.

In fact the document we are referring to says "Right click on the place you
want the associations to apply to", by which the author means "Right-click
on the server or one of its real or virtual subdirectory icons".

Anyway, glad you got to where you needed to be.

regards
Steve Holden                                 http://www.holdenweb.com/
Python Web Programming                http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/