Compiling Python

Michael Weiss FooWeissBarMike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:48:12 EDT 2002

While not exactly compiled to a native exe, there are other options:

Look at this: (Py2Exe)
http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/

I understand there are other options similar to py2exe that I've never
tried... like "freeze" or the stuff over at
http://www.mcmillan-inc.com/install1.html

news:slrnafrqit.lbm.TuxTrax at fortress.tuxnet...