python version?

holger krekel pyth at devel.trillke.net
Tue Jun 18 18:14:14 EDT 2002

George Hester wrote:
> oops:
>
> No George was asking for a script he could put in a ASP to determine his version
> of Python.

well. your original question was:

    What is a simple script that will tell me the version of python I am
    currently running?  IIS 5.0 Windows 2000.

Had you given the details above i guess you would have received other
and fewer answers.  I for one tried to answer the sentence up to the question
mark.  which didn't help you.

But no matter if people answer to your satisfaction or not.
IMO it's bad style to be aggreesive for not beeing served exactly
the way you expect it.

regards,

    holger