PythonWin - an operational question

Chris Liechti cliechti at gmx.net
Fri Jun 14 16:10:52 EDT 2002

"Colin J. Williams" <cjw at sympatico.ca> wrote in
news:3D09F28B.19AB5929 at sympatico.ca:
> I am using PythonWin with WinXP.
> but use the editor area for all programs viewed.  Is there some
> simple way to arrange this as the default set up?
> what I would like.
> Interactive and Editor windows on the screen.  Is this the way to
> go? <p>Colin W</html>

goto options->general options and check "dockable window" in the
"interactive window" section.
i think you must restart the editor to make it work. however this might be
close to that what you  want.

chris

PS: please try to post text only, no HTML. many people will apreciate it.

--
Chris <cliechti at gmx.net>