no module named windowsc?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Sat Jun 8 03:40:26 EDT 2002

The windows.py in \python22\lib\site-packages is _not_ the example
windows.py that is mentioned in the FXPy doc. It seems you have to download
and unpack the source distribution in order to get the examples and local
documentation. Then try running "python windows.py" in the
fxpy-1.0.5\examples directory and I think you'll find things will work.

BTW, I believe that under Windows 2000 Pro, you can actually just type
"windows" in the example dir and it will run - a nice feature of Windows
2000 long since overdue. If that doesn't work, let me know and I think I can
tell you how to make it work that way.

Regards,

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA