Using AT on XP to run python script

Don Garrett garrett at bgb.cc
Thu Jun 6 16:31:58 EDT 2002

    Change "c:\python21\python.exe c:\scripts\script.py" to
"c:\python21\python.exe" "c:\scripts\script.py" otherwise it's trying to turn
that whole thing into a single file name. However, I would have expected the
last thing you tried to work.

    Try using /interactive just for testing. It may be trying to open a command
window or something. Maybe name the script .pyw