any users of ExtensionClass out there?

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at zope.com
Tue Jun 18 18:45:53 EDT 2002

We've made a number of small changes to ExtensionClass over the last
year or two, but never issued a release.  The most significant change
that I can remember is that the ExtensionClass in the Zope CVS will
work with a debug build of Python.  It used to segfault almost
immediately.

There has been little perceived interest in ExtensionClass releases
because Zope is moving away from ExtensionClass.  I wonder, though, if
there are other users of ExtensionClass who would be interested in a
new release.  Please let me know if you are.

Jeremy