PythonWorks Pro problem!

Johann observer at NOSPAM.space.pl
Mon Jun 17 08:59:40 EDT 2002

At
http://www.pythonware.com/products/works/articles/editprefs.htm

I read the following:

"Once your settings (editprefs) are registered you can change the
current settings by clicking on the small colored icon next to the
bindings symbol. This will cycle through all available settings.
Alternatively right-click in the editor view and select the desired
setting from the popup menu."

I registered some examples from above link. The problem is, I cannot
find  this "small, coloured icon" , so I cannot cycle through avalable
settings. :-(

I tried to clink on everything, but without results :( Anybody can
help?

--
Johann