Python COM installation and NT Administrative rights.

P Adhia padhia at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 10:52:35 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'd like to install Python COM on my work PC - on which I don't have
administrative rights. Is there a Python COM installation available
that does not require administrative rights on NT ? (I don't know if
administrative rights is must for Python COM to install/work; but I
have installed some other softwares that detect current privilege
levels and install regitry entries reserved for per user instead of
system. I am hoping that Python COM can be made to do something
similar.)

TIA

P. Adhia