wxpython threads help needed

sameer sameer_ at email.com
Fri Jun 28 14:55:11 EDT 2002

Does anyone have an example of wxpython threads in action?  I am
trying to create  an application with several (tabbed) panels, each of
which is being updated on its on thread.  Basically, I don't want the
application to freeze up, or to have long startup times as all the
panels are being updated.  I want the startup to happen as soon as the
main panel is built.  I would appreciate it if someone can give an
example either from their own app or code, or a simple example cooked
up on the fly.

Thanks!