PIL _imaging

Markus von Ehr markus.vonehr at ipm.fhg.de
Wed Jun 12 08:57:13 EDT 2002

Hi Cousin:

Lets assume that your python directory is:
k:\Python21
or maybe:
k:\program files\python21

There is a directory ..python21\DLL where you have to put the
_imaging.pyd and
_imagingtl.pyd

Put the file PIL.pth into the python21 directory,
and move the the whole PIL *.py files to k:\python21\pil\
(There are a lot of files named *ImagePlugin.py etc.)

That works!